Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

VALENTINES DAY OUTFITS IDEAS




Valentine’s Day is looming and I'm getting all excited for it; it doesn’t matter if your single or in a couple, you should always look gorgeous and have fun. To me this is the time to be with our loved ones and show them how much we care for them in a gesture or by giving them a gift. Only one day till Valentine's Day, which gave me an idea to look around some magazines and websites to find an outfit that could inspire me. I thought that I present 2 outfits, which I thought could be useful for that perfect day. Daytime - The first look (day time) I had a lot of fun with because it’s a very casual but fun look for the day. 

I didn’t want to show too much skin epically when wearing red so I picked a casual smart look but also wanting to look my best. I’ve been seeing a lot of brands coming out with two-piece suites for the spring and I think this outfit would be a great way to start it. Throughout the day I have organised things to do with my boyfriends and wearing red will definitely in the Valentines atmosphere.I’m currently obsessed with this dress from Missguided, just for it’s simplistic design and then that detailed lace design at the top of the dress, followed by risqué plunge neckline. (DYING) I can just see myself going for a romantic meal in this dress, its fun and elegant at the same time. These outfits are bold so there’s no need to put on a great deal of jewellery  just a simple piece will do like some gold earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment