Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

LONDON DAY BOOKED!!



I'll be going on the 5th May, just for the day because on the next day ill be travelling to Santorini. I thought this would be a good idea as i have to catch my plane at 6:00am the next day and staying the night would have to happen anyway. So excited to go as i haven't been in 2 years and at the point i was there with my school and i didn't have the chance to see everything that i would like to see and now i have the chance of doing so. 

London is one of the biggest fashion capitals in the world and it also has a lot of attractions which i will be fitting around the day, as you can not go to London and not sight see. I've noted down 5 attractions that i'd like to see throughout the day which is The Big Ben, London Eye, The Houses of Parliament, Somerset House, The OXO Tower and probably find a Telephone box and act all crazy when i see it. 
At home i'm quite limited to shopping store compared to London and my main objective will be, to find and punched some new wardrobe items and grab a Starbucks coffee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment