Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

OOTD - Pretty in pink

Links: Bag, Trousses, Top and Blazer
Link: Neckless


Meet Poppy and Rosie 

Hello everyone, hope your having an amazing week. I’ve been loving pink at the moment so I couldn't help myself again by wearing favorite blazer. I just think it compliments my body and at the same time its quite elegant. Another item which I can't stop bragging about is this black bag from Accessorize, I've had it since the beginning of January and without a doubt I can say I have no regrets about buying it. The quality is incredible especially for the price that I got it for, another reason why I love it so much is because of how much it reminds me of the Prada bag which I clearly cant afford at the moment. :(

As I was off today Mark and I decided to spend the day together as I'm never off on a weekend. So yesterday we went to town to do some shopping and my favorite item that I got was this pink necklace that I'm wearing in the pictures above which mark bought me because I was so in love with the detailing. 
Then later we went out with a few friends for some drinks. Today was our last day of being together so we decided that we would go out for some lunch at the Royal Yacht and the food was delicious, definitely going again. Haven't had a relaxing weekend in a long time and this weekend was what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment