Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

Au Revoir Jersey And Hello Santorini!




For the past year since I heard about this island, my dream was to go one day to visit and now because I'm working I finally have the opportunity. I'll be going with my boyfriend on the 6th of march for a week and the funny thing is that its on his birthday, so hopefully it will be a relaxing day because its going to be out first holiday together just us two. I love the fact that the island is covered in white washed homes built right into the cliffs and their views. It's too perfect!! 

As I'm not the type of girl to lie on my sun bed all day on holiday, I've been researching about it and theres a lot of beautiful sights and I've already made a list of what I want to see. The one on the top of my list is to go to Oia Castel as it's the most beautiful village and the sunset there is apparently breathtakeing. We'll be staying at 'Suites of the gods' which is a spa hotel.  If you'd like to look at the tour you can just here. Cant wait to share this experience with you guys! 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment