Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

PINK FRIDAY


Links: karen walker pink blazer, Skirt + Top

Links: Neckless + Earrings 


Hello everyone! It's been a hectic Week because of half term and all my friends that have gone to Uni have returned for a week and it's been the best time going out to see them and catching up for some giggles! So sad to see them leave again but oh well till next time. Can't wait to see then again soon again on my birthday. 
At the same as meeting friends and working, I've been visiting the library to revise some maths because I've got an exam in June that I need to pass it to get in the business degree that I've applied for. 

This outfit was worn when my mum had the day of and we organised to have a nice day out together. So firstly we went to get lunch at a near by tearoom (had a food baby!!). Then we went to town and I couldn't resist going into shops and not buy something. I'm in love with these earrings they're so beautiful can't stop wearing them as they compliment everything. Need to go back to river island, have to get a backup pair! PLUS i got some lovely new things that i bought online <3


 XOXO

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read through something like that before. So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
    cheap women clothing online

    ReplyDelete