Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

JANUARY END SALES







January sales, what else could a girl want. After a year together, my boyfriend got me the Ted Baker TITTIANA purse, which I love! Great colour for the spring. Stopped by tommy I treated myself to the Tommy Hilfiger white cardigan (iconic) that I’ve been seeing a lot on Instagram by different bloggers with a simple look but chic. Also I've been looking for the perfect little red top to wear with a casual skirt and successfully i managed to find it in oasis. on the top of the shirt theres a lot of embellishment which i found very cute and perfect for what i was looking for.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    I really like the things you post on instagram, maybe you should post all of them here too! :)
    Are you on Bloglovin? Because I'd like to follow you... :)

    xx
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Thank you!! :)
      Ill try, I've only had this blog for a weekand no i haven't got it sorry

      xx

      Delete