Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

MY VALENTINES DAY OUTFIT ♡





Top: Oasis Skirt: Topshop Neckless: River Island

Hey Lovelies, Happy Valentines Day! The past few days I’ve been looking at different posts of outfits and I really wanted to find something cute because my boyfriend has invited me to his to have a romantic meal. Choosing this top to wear was easy as it’s been my favorite item because of the detailed embellishment on the arms and best of all its comfy. 
Whist picking out my outfit I was thinking about simplicity and combination how things look elegant when there isn’t too much going on. The skirt puts the look all together at the same time as being fun; ultimately I had to add a piece of jewelry and this necklace just made everything look causal and sweet. 

I hope that you guys liked my outfit and I wish that you guys had a happy Valentines Day! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment