Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

My London Outfit

Links: Trousers, Top + Jacket


Hello beautiful people. Theres only two months to go until i'm off to London for the day for some shopping and i'm so excited. I've been looking at the website Lookbook.nu for some outfit ideas and I saw a lot of the same looks so I came to the conclusion that wearing something black with fur (NOT REAL FUR) would be appropriate. I love this look, its so simple and chic at the same time. 
I know that I'm wearing white converses here but i'm still indecisive about wearing these as i'll be doing a lot of walking throughout the day, or my Jeffery Campbell shoes? It's such a hard decision but I want to have the perfect outfit.

Since I only have one day to wonder around London, I have planned my day very carefully and precisely so we don't waste our day getting lost. I haven't done so much research about a place and costs of things since school so it's been quite fun researching and comparing prices. As I leant that Oxford street is one of London's best shopping circuits, thats where I'll be planning my day around. Also i've made a list of 8 shops that I want to visit (Louis Vuitton, Victoria Secret, Zara, Chanel, Micheal kors, Primark, Topshop, Forever 21) then i'll be complete. Finally as my birthday will be in May i'm planning to get something from Louis Vuitton ;) CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment