Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Preppy Girl

Links: Shirt, Skirt + Shoes





Necklace from Accessorize
I know that this blog is quite new but I'm already addicted to blogging and I don't know why. Recently I've been missing school, all of my friends are either at uni or either in their amazing new full time jobs and I'm still waiting till september to come along to start my course but oh well. I can't wait to start my my business degree! I never thought I would say such a thing (haha) as only a few years back I wanted to go to uni and become a painter. As I've been thinking about that it got me inspired to post a cute spring smart outfit. Plus I went to town the other day and i bought these items and i couldn't wait to show you guys why. 
When I was browsing around town I noticed that this had become an occurring thing where I always have to go to the jewellery section in shops to look at their necklaces, which I lavish over. I definitely think i have an addiction, which needs to stop. Mum isn't very impressed with my spending but oh well I love them and it's my own working money too! *.*




No comments:

Post a Comment