Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

Perfect Start To The Weekend


Hello beautiful people, this weekend is going perfectly. This Saturday has been the first Saturday that I’ve been allowed off work in about 6 months, as my work gets very busy on weekends.






So I started my morning off by writing a new post and then getting ready for the day. Loving the feeling that i don't need to go to work on a saturday and that i can just have a normal saturday with my boyfriend. I met Mark in town to look for some presents to give our mothers and we were both successful in finding a present. I got my mum a typical gift for mothers day.. Orchids, its her favourite! SO PRETTY! 

The best part of the day was going for a drive alone side the beach, then going to Ransoms Tearoom to get some lunch. I’ve been trying to be healthy for the past two weeks and I can already see some results but today I could hold the temptations any longer. So I went all out and got myself an Afternoon tea to myself... I felt guilty as I’ve been sticking to my healthy routine but its good to treat yourself once in a while. By the time I finished the hot chocolate and the fruit scone I couldn’t eat anymore. I ordered a New York cheesecake with it and I couldn’t finish it but I wasn’t going to leave it there.. So I ended up taking it in a box for dinner. I love the cakes and food from there and I can say that its one of my favourite restaurants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment