Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

OOTD - Pink Two Piece Suit



Blazer + Skirt - New Look
Top -Topshop
Heels - New Look
Sunglasses - LV
Watch - DKNY

Hello guys i hope you've been having a good week. Yesterday a lot of the clothes that I've ordered online have finally  arrived and this piece in one of them. I went on New Look online last week and i didn't expect to like their new trends and for the price i couldn't resist. I love this blazer and skirt its simple and and the colour is perfect for spring/summer. Today i went to meet a friend for some afternoon tea and the weather was amazing for once luckily, so i took advantage of it. For the past month and I've been looking for a dress for my birthday and i found a perfect white dress from Tiger Mist. Its on my whist list with a few others. 


XOXO
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment