Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Pink Spring Bag





Bag from Dorothy Perkins

I LOVE BAGS, ever since I can remember my obsession has been with bags and I don't know why. It's an expensive addiction and now that I'm older I have a broader knowledge of different bags and hopefully for my birthday I can get the one bag that I want.
Since spring has come and the new trend revolves around pastel colours, I've fallen in love with pink again (as you can see *o*) and I've been looking for that perfect little cute bag for this session and I finally found it. When I laid my eyes on it I knew immediately that I had to get it. I love how it's so simple and the black detailed lining on the edges of the bag. I didn't expect how many things you can fit into it. The price was perfect too, it was only 16 pounds and I thought it would cost more so I definitely had to get it. I honestly think this bag will last me a while and secondly this is my first coloured bag as all of the rest are black or brown. I love this bag so much and I definitely recommend for you to buy it, it's so cute and it reminded me of the Cambridge Satchels.

XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment