Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

New - Michael Kors Cross-Body Bag






Hey guys, hope your having an amazing week. So i have the best mother in the world, i've wanted this bag since i booked my holiday to Santorini. The quality is amazing and its just the perfect size to put my phone, money and i few other things. Inside of the bag there are two compartments, one side is fitted for your phone and the other side has a lots of slots for your cards (LOVE IT). Its just a simple small bag that you can wear when you don't want to carry a massive bag around. One thing that i didn't expect was the length of the straps, they're really long and because i'm short it goes up to my knees, but ill fix that some how. I'll be wearing this a lot throughout summer as ill be free then but I'm stuck with my big bags that contain my work things, gym clothes and revision books. I definitely recommed this to anyone thats looking for a small cute cross over bag.  


XOXO
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment