Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Black and Gold




Top - New Look
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Lipstick - Mac Hang-up

Hello lovelies, i've been busy quite busy recently with work as my hours are different every week and then after work I need to revise for my exam. In my spare time before work like this morning I like to drink some coffee and lie in bed, cosy watching some makeup or haul videos on youtube. I love seeing what they get and the reviews that they post too, after watching these videos I usually get tempted to do some online shopping. 
As I've bought a lot of things already this month (waiting for them to arrive) and I mean a lot, I'm saving up for next month as my birthday is coming up soon. Plus for next month I'm thinking of buying some dresses for my holiday which i'll be posting up too. 

STARTING ON MONDAY!
The Past 2 months I haven't been exercising and I need to get back to the gym as I've noticed some differences like my stomach and my arms. I need to go back and tone them up for my holiday. I'M TAKING MY ASS TO THE GYM ON MONDAY, NO BUTS! Its been hard recently as I get so tired after work and the timing isn't ideal but i need to stop making excuses now.
I might post some fitness updates and some of my exercise routine. 


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Can we please feature you on our blog at www.beautyshareit.com? will link it back your blog.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete