Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

Black, white and nude




Hat - Topshop
Skirt - New Look
Shirt - Sheinside 
Heels - New Look 

Hey guys, I hope you’re having a good weekend. I thought I’d post this look today as I'm finally off and all week I've been too busy and tired to post anything. I've been doing the late shifts at work all week and its hard as I can’t see my friends… Sorry about that little break down and I’ll be moving on now… For the past year I’ve loved the older chic look since I saw this blog owned by Kristina Bazan. Her pieces and outfits of the day are so elegant. So this look inspiration came from here. When I grow older I wish I could have her amazing style.


Its mothers day on Sunday and unfortunately I won't be with my mother as she will be going away on holiday for a week 'TAKE ME :(' and I couldn’t join my parents because my work wouldn’t allowed me too as I’ve already booked a holiday. Seriously can’t wait to go back to school and not ask a holiday request form, it’s so scary.

Yesterday we all went out for dinner, which she kindly treated my boyfriend and I too. When she gets back ill have a massive surprise for her. I was so stuffed my stomach hurt hahah haven’t had that feeling in a while. Ill be posting the pictures up tonight or tomorrow and I’m not kidding about this the portion sizes they were huge. I love that about Portuguese restaurants.




XOXO
Ana

1 comment: