Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

How To Keep Organised





Found on Ebay

Hello and good morning! I thought I'd share how I usually keep organised and on top of this. Yes it's pink of course. Firstly this is new because my old one was very messy and it wasn't very nice either so I thought I would upgrade to something cuter and PINK. When I have a task to do I usually find myself not doing it unless I right it down somewhere because when I cross it off, I feel relieved.
I'm more of a visual person and I prefer to write everything down instead of using my laptop or phone. Making my list in my notebook motivates me to get up and finish my tasks for the day and cross them off as I go. A personal planner is great for many reasons and can be used for many things like set homework, daily or weekly exercise routines,  keeping on track of your savings, things to do, and notes.


No comments:

Post a Comment