Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

White Lace Dress

Links
Heels - New Look
Bag - Louis Vuitton Speedy 30



Hey guys, I hope your enjoying the weekend! About a week ago I ordered a dress and a playsuit from Xenia Boutique, based in Australia. They've been having a 50 percent off all stock for a few days now and i couldn't pass the opportunity. My two orders arrived less than a week and I couldn't be happier with the quality and how well they fitted on me. I'm in love with this dress, its perfect! It one of those dresses that you can just wear to any occasion. The sale is still on, so if i was you I would run over before the sale ends. I still have a few pieces that I'm going to buy, They have so many different styles of dresses or different pieces that you want. As summer arrived so has everyone from uni and I couldn't be happier to see all of there faces. On friday the girls and I had a big catch up over some drinks, which was needed after 3 months of not seeing them. Now till september/october I'll have so much time with them till they go back. I get my results back in a few weeks and I'm dying to know what i got, I really want to do that business degree. I'll have another post up tomorrow! 



XOXO
Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment