Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Triangl - Twiggy Stardust





Hello everyone I hope that you're enjoying your week. About a month I was messaged by Traingl, saying that I could choose any product from any collection that they had as a gift... couldn't believe it. Through out the process of emailing them I was talking to a girl called emily and she was amazing, any questions that I had she would email me back straight away not like most companies. Emily if you're reading this thank you for all the help. 
As you all know I've bought a bikini previously from this brand which I love but..... This is on another level, everything about this bikini is just amazing. I LOVE the fact that you can alter the straps just like a normal bra, fixed triangle bikinis always hurt the back of my neck. Also its comfy to wear and strangely it makes me feel confident and I don't feel confident in bikinis often. but my finally reason why I love this bikini is because its black and it looks like leather.... perfection. Can't wait to wear this when the sun decides to actually do its job.. its been so cloudy over here for the past week and a half, hopefully it will change soon so i can wear my bikini... EKK! Thank you so much Triangl, I'm in love with this bikini!

XOXO
Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment