Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

Classic Chic


Links
Shirt - Sheinside
Skirt - Sheinside
Heels - AXParis
Bag -Ebay
Hat - Topshop




Good morning Readers! Summer is here but I've missed black and I finally gave in. I'm obsessed with this embellishment/detail on the skirt, long skirts weren't really my thing but over time I've come to like them and this skirt is so cute and elegant. This skirt is a great piece to wear with a casual top and some flats. I bought a few clothes from sheinside boutique for my summer wardrobe and I have to say everything is perfect, they've been posting some amazing new pieces that anyone can base their style around. 
So Friday I met a friend up for a coffee at costa (we don't have starbucks in Jersey) and i was wearing this outfit... I can't describe the looks that I got.. hah I just have to laugh sometimes, it ridiculous that people can like outfits in magazines but when you wear something quite fancy or nice throughout the day, people give you weird looks which aren't nice... but I've just gotten used to it. Moving to a better note... last week I was thinking of buying a shoulder bag but instead I saved up a bit more money and bought myself a pre owned Louis Vuitton Neverfull Damier Ebene mm, for when I start my degree in September.. can't wait to show you!! 


XOXO
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment