Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

bonjour fleuri court


TOP: Oasis (old)  |  SHORTS: Sheinside  |  SHOES: Ebay |  SUNGLASSES: Asos

Hello every one, I hope you've had a good weekend. I said that I'd post more regularly but since wednesday I haven't been feeling very well and I've been lying in bed all day mostly.. which is annoying because I'm an outdoors person and I don't like staying in the house for to long. 
Mark always tends to treat me with a lot of things, so I thought it would be nice if I took him out for dinner once. We went to have dinner at El Tico on friday, Its one of my favourite restaurants/ cafe in Jersey, mostly because you have the whole view of the beach and if you go in the afternoon you'll get to see the sunset. 
I bought these shorts in a size small and i'm a size uk 6, so if anyone is interested in buying them be prepared for them to be loose, you can simply use a belt to stop them going down.


Thai Crispy Duck


XOXO
Ana 


No comments:

Post a Comment