Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

SUMMER HURRY UP


Hello guys! I've been quite busy this week, my parents have gone away on holiday and i've been left alone to tend to  everything around the house. I didn't know how hard it is to look after a house, there so many jobs. So Thats the reason why i haven't uploaded much but i will as soon as they get back. They took my camera too... thefts! I was just on the phone to them and i miss them so much can't wait for them to be back.
I have finally organised my holidays for summer and here they are! Two beautiful islands, which i could only dream about.

Santorini - Suites Of The Gods


Mauritius - LUX* Grand Gaube
I'll be going with my boyfriends parents and his sister and her boyfriend. This Hotel is beautiful and I'm so blessed to have these people in my life. It's a 2 week holiday, hopefully it won't fly by. This hotel has everything like outside  cinema, yoga classes, manicure, waxing, beach sports and activities, sun beds, ice cream van, wifi and more all for free. I WANT TO LIVE HERE! it looks like heaven.

I can't wait to share my holiday with you guys!!


XOXO
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment