Pages

Friday 18 April 2014

Simply Pink




Links
Heels - Missguided  
Shirt - Sheinside
Jeggings - Topshop
Bracelet - Sheinside
Sunglasses - Asos
Bag - Ebay


Hey guy, hope you having a great week! I hope you guys have been enjoying your week because I know I have with this lovely weather in Jersey. Well last week I was browsing in my wardrobe and I was missing some things.. SOME COLOURS.... It's defiantly time to get some new clothes and hide my winter pieces.
About a month ago I saw these heels on Missguided and I fell in love then. It took me so long to get them because I was questioning myself (do i really need theses).  Then again when I was looking through my shoes i realised that I had the most boring pair of heel collection and I needed those beautiful pink heels in my life. 
When they came I couldn't be more happier with the shoes. They fitted perfectly, the stiletto wasn't too high. All round they just looked amazing and i can't get over the gold chain. (SO PERFECT)
These heels are amazing and I 100 percent recommend in buying these heels they're must have. As today the weather was sunny I got the chance to wear them out for the day.. finally and it made the look so feminine and chic. These heels have been my first shoe purchase this whole year and it made me think that my heels/shoe collection should be bigger... you guys should be expecting more fashion posts now! 


XOXO
Ana

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing, I just adore everything in this autfit, especially shoes, the color is awsom!

    ReplyDelete