Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Lets Go To The Beach - Bikini Wish List

Links: No1No2No3 + No4

Hello guys i hope your having a go week! I've been trying to pick swimsuit for my holiday as I'm going to Santorini in 27 days (EEK CAN'T WAIT). I love all of them, they're so different and fun to play around with at the beach. As I can't afford all four i've picked two from this list. All four swimsuits are perfect for summer. 
I bought another one from accessorise which is white with detailed lacing. I couldn't resist, I think every girl need a black two piece! 
The second bikini I bought was Pink CELINE from Triangl, A lot of people that i know have been bought different swimsuits from this website, its become well known and I did my research before punching it... so i got one... I feel guilty about spending 70 pounds on a bikini, I never thought that i'd be purchasing one but the comments were great! can't wait to review it! 

XOXO
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment