Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

NEW. TRIANGL SWIMWEAR & SUNGLASSES


Hey guys, i know it's not officially summer yet but i've been seeing a lot of sunglasses being used and i thought it was time to purchase a new pair that would look nice on me. Both of these items are essential for summer and i can't wait to wear this bikini in Santorini. The Triangle Bikini is thick and i didn't expect the material to be as good as what i heard and it was. I paid 61 pounds including shipping to the UK and it arrived in a week. The bikini is definitely good value for money and i'm looking into buying the same style but in black.

One of styles that i've been dying to get are Cat eye sunglasses. I think its a must to have in your accessories for summer or in general (uhh so chic). I Always find that sunglasses are quite hard to buy, as all sunglasses don't suit my face shape unfortunately. so when i got these i was surprised at how amazing the quality and how well it fitted my face, it wasn't too big or too small it was just perfect for me. I can't wait to pair this with a black outfit.



XOXO
Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment