Pages

Sunday 8 June 2014

Vintage and Leather







Links
Dress - Sheinside
Jacket - LookBookStore 
Heels - Ebay
Sunglasses - Asos
Bag - Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Damier Ebene
Bracelet - Tory Burch


Hello guys, I hope your having a great weekend. I've have a hard week of revision, I have an exam coming up on monday and friday, the results will determine if I get on the business degree. I took a year out to work and all i can say is that I can't wait to start my degree, Its been a hard year. On monday I received an email from a very known brand and I can't wait to show you guys who and what i got.... EKKK! Then tuesday all clothes I ordered came, which consisted of some Sheinside pieces, lookbookstore jacket and Asos sunglasses... well i don't see the point in buying expensive sunglasses, I'm the type of person that wears different styles and I tend to through my sunglasses around.. I know thats not good. I've been obsessing over the Celine cat eye tortoise sunglasses and the pair i bought from asos look so alike (BARGIN).
Since i saw a fashion blogger wearing a similar jacket I really wanted to get one for myself. Plus the weather here is bipolar so its great to have something that i can just shove on and still look good. Recently i've lost weight and my old jacket is really baggy and loose, it doesn't compliment my arms at all.. I'm so happy with this jacket, i've been wearing it a few times since monday and I don't regret buying even one little bit. The favourite part are the ringlets around the sleeves, makes it edgy and cool.
Well I hope everyones exams are going well, can't wait to get my maths over and done with, so that i can enjoy summer! See you soon.


XOXO
Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment