Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Floral skirt: keep it basic





Links
Skirt - Sheinside
Heels - Missguided 
Sunglasses - Asos


How did I do my makeup? Well firstly I used my mac-studio finish concealer NC15 under my eyes as I was really tired. Then I only used one pump of my Mac Studio pro foundation NW25. In one pump there tends to be enough foundation to cover all of my face. For my eyes the eyeshadow I used on my outer lid and middle lid were from the 4 eyeshadow pallet collection by Mac called Showstopper. This look wouldn't be done without any eyeliner or mascara, plus I never go anywhere without eyeliner and mascara. Then to finish this look I used my Diva by mac lipstick. 


Hello everyone, I hope you've had a good week. Finally finished my exams and I cant wait to get my results back, wishing everyone luck and all the best... NOW lets enjoy summer! Saturday I had my godmothers 30th birthday and a lot of my family also attended her surprise birthday thats why i choose to wear something casual but appropriate for the occasion. The weather was perfect that evening and I really wanted to wear my new skirt from Sheinside. Its one of those pieces that you have to wear something plain along side it or its just too much. As you can see me and mark didn't really match our clothing pallet. The Day after I bought 2 brand new heels from Ebay and I can't rave enough about them, literally going to be stalking my post man until they arrive.. HEHE.. They look similar to the Christian Louboutin leather pumps with studs. I've seen a lot of pumps throughout spring but most of them, I didn't like the plain look of them and 2 pairs i bought were very edgy/chic at the same time.  Recently I've been contemplating the idea of buying a new shoulder bag for summer, last week i was looking at the Celine trio shoulder bad but the price was just ridiculous, so now i'm looking at The Michael Kors Triple shoulder bag which cost nearly 200 pounds. I hope everyone had a good weekend and see you soon.



Sheinside Beach Fashion Season is coming.
Sheinside provides you different kinds of bikinis,sunglasses and dress in  great Summer vacation .
20% off for all Bikinis with code: bfsbikini Ends on June 20th.
23% off for all sunglasses with code: bfsglasses From 6/17-6/27
$3 off over $30 on all summer style dress : bfsdress starts 23th of June to 17th of July.
SHOP NOW, Girls!!




XOXO
Ana


1 comment:

  1. So cute and romantic look! Lovely skirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete