Pages

Sunday 29 June 2014

Denim & White studs

Links
Top - Sheinside
Leggings - Topshop
Heels - eBay
Bracelet - Tory Burch




Hello beautiful people, I hope everyone is enjoying the sun, Since sunday the weather has been amazing and I even managed to get a tan from lying in the sun for 2 hours. I was going to make my first YouTube video on Monday but my memory card decided to not work, I only had time to buy a new yesterday. Hopefully I can make one soon, I've always watched YouTube bloggers and I've always wanted to try it out. 
Recently my style had changed, I've had another little online shopping spree for my summer wardrobe and most of pieces I bought the colour scheme were black and white. My inspiration came from the fashion bloggers that I follow on Instagram. Their looks are simple/chic and I've realised that most of my looks are all over the place, but there will be a change soon..... but I couldn't resist buying a few colourful dresses and playsuits for summer, especially when I'm going on holiday to Mauritius in september for two weeks. I can't wait to just relax and get a tan, before going back and starting my business degree. 


XOXO
Ana






No comments:

Post a Comment